Välj en av de följande kategorierna för att börja söka bland de senaste GTA 5 PC modden:
@Aige: First of all this is a really nice mod. But I found two little bugs while testing this car. I hope you can fix these in the next update.
1. The indicators at the front and back flashing white.
2. The speedometer shows the wrong speed.
@zQrba I found a few bugs while testing this car. I hope you'll fix these in the next update. Otherwise the car is really nice and I looking forward for other mods from you!
1. If you use tuning rims the brake calipers disappear.
2. The Angel-Eyes at the driver side doesn't work.
3. The player slides through the seat when looking from behind at the car.
4. If you shoot the lights at the back out you can look inside the car.
5. The speedometer doesn't show the correct speed.
6. The cockpit switches are always illuminated.
@zQrba: I found a few bugs while testing this car. I hope you'll fix these in the next update. Otherwise the car is really nice and I looking forward for other mods from you!
1. There are no bullet holes in the windshield and back window.
2. You can look through the indicators in the mirrors and they doesn't work.
3. There are no indicators at the front.
4. The tuning spoiler is not attached on the hood.
5. The indicators at the back are white.
Also it would be really cool if the side blades behind the doors, the mirrors and the back diffuser had a carbon texture.
@DragoN777: I found a little bug while testing this car. The car has no middle/third brake light. I hope you'll fix these in the next update.
Otherwise the car is perfect and I really looking forward for other mods from you!
@China-ZBF: First of all this is a really nice mod. But I found a few bugs while testing this car. I hope you'll fix these in the next update.
1. The dials and check lamps (lights on, hi beam lights, handbrake, etc.) doesn't work.
2. The interior lighting for buttons/switches doesn't work.
3. The panoramic glass roof is cannot be destroyed or shot.
4. The indicators in the mirrors are permanently illuminated.
5. The texture of the engine looks weird and says "Porsche".
I hope you understand my description of the bugs. Fell free to ask me if not.
@Vans123: Thx, for your fast reply.
1. I understand that. No licence plate is better then a streched one. Is there no way to add a V licence plate over the european style Cayman plate and remove the Cayman text?
2. Maybe the texture is really tiny scaled because the glass changes it's colour when it supposed to brake.
3. Sorry, don't know that either. Can you ask someone for help with the broken glass? Maybe someone from the YCA-Group.
4. Sure I understand that.
5. Ok didn't know that.
6. Can you tell me what texture I have to edit? Couldn't find the right one.
Btw most cars in the US have red indicators at the back so you just could make every back indicators red and everybody is happy.
@Vans123: First of all this is a really nice mod. But I found a few bugs while testing this car. I hope you'll fix these in the next update.
1. The GTA V licence plate is missing.
2. The texture of the broken glass is missing at the door windows.
3. The texture of the broken glass is to tiny scaled at the back side windows and the back window.
4. The hood and trunk cannot be opened.
5. The licence plate light is missing.
6. The indicators at the back flashes white.
@[GOC]peng00820: First of all this is a really nice mod in general. But I found a lot of bugs while testing this car. I hope you can fix these in the next update. I would love to have this car in my GTA but for now there are to many bugs.
1. There is a problem with the model when colliding with an object. The objects go a specific distance "through" the model before hitting it.
2. The broken glass (crystals) texture is missing at all windows.
3. The brake calipers are misplaced/gone when using tuning rims.
4. The car has no engine at all not even a flat texture.
5. There are almost no bullet holes when shooting at this car.
6. Only the instrument needles are illuminated at night.
7. If the back window is destroyed the heating wires are still in place.
8. The back windows behind the doors cannot be destroyed.
9. The taillights cannot be destroyed.
10. If you tint the windows the front- and taillights and the glass of the speedometer getting also tinted.
11. The car has no reversing lights.
12. The indicators in the mirrors doesn't work.
@Jridah: I replaced all my weapons.meta files with the original ones from my GTA V backup but it made no difference. All of your guns and the new shotgun from Vans123 doesn't work. The original GTA V guns and the HK416 from Vans123 working fine every time.
It's so strange.
@Jridah: Sure I have the DVD version. I take a look at the weapons.meta files and replace them with the ones of my backup.
I'll report soon. Thx for the tip.