Välj en av de följande kategorierna för att börja söka bland de senaste GTA 5 PC modden:
@iliya13881 lol. you already have the original files. Just delete the modded RPF bro, or copy the awc files from the original RPF into the modded one.
Some voices sounds like sht. Looks like you were playing the game and recorded it, cut and throw into the GTA files, you can hear the BGM from the original game playing as the zombies scream... I had to replace some of the voices with files from another mod. Otherwise this is a good mod.
For anyone who might want to fix it by their own like i did: Just export .oac file with open IV and replace ON_FIRE_1, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 and 18 from female file and 13, 16, 27 & 28 from male file. Then assembly awc file back into the rpf with openIV.
As texturas são interessantes, mas pelo amor de deus que instruções mais porcas. Não sei qual o tesão que os caras tem em fazer instrução mal feita.
When i try to use blackout mod, the lights turn back on with this mod. Any workaround?
Game crashes after a few minutes with this mod, can't figure out why. Engine sounds are pretty nice tho.
To uninstall it, just delete projectlwe folder from your dlcpacks and remove the projectlwe line from dlclist.xml, this is basics. Anyway, good mod, at least my game doesn't crash like GTA V Remastered does. There could be more detail at the cinema/tequilala street, really needs some palms there
@Seiya lol dude, apart from the join animation, everything else can be disabled if you do not plan to use it, just like I did. The mod is great.
It does work, although the game goes to hell with this. It's something about loading multiplayer map that makes the game start flickering and badly loading textures. But it's not this mod only, it's any mod that loads mp maps.
I just found what is happening. When you change the keybindings the letters must be in capital. I had set it to k an l, now i've set it to K and L and it is working. Should inform this in description page
Also i disabled my mods folder and still the problem persists. But in my tests this is what i've found out: I've changed the key_join1/2 to K and key_release1/2 to L, everything else disabled. However the join and release key are still bind to J and B, but the other keys i set as DISABLED are actually disabled. That confuses me.