Välj en av de följande kategorierna för att börja söka bland de senaste GTA 5 PC modden:
@zz1y31dfskd If you still can not figure it out, upload your LSLifeSave.xml and ScriptHookVDotNet.log somewhere and i will take a look at them.
@zz1y31dfskd The only thing i can think of is either. The dealer has no stock, and your mistaking him reloading with him telling you the day hes reloading. You have no money to transfer, You are switching Characters without resetting the script. Duffle bag is only put on player if you have Alot of money, weapons, drugs or a combination of all 3.
@DamarJavis Things still need a final balancing. Right now the way it works is Every 10 sec i roll a number between 1 and 100. If that number is above 85+AreaWealth an old customer is chosen to be angry. Area wealth still needs working out properly, a number between 1 and 10. I just gave each area a rough figure.
Its perfectly possible to play for half hour and never see an angry ped, but then sometimes you get a bad run were it seams like every ped is angry. That last picture i uploaded i had constant crack heads wanting to rob me. Thats just the way rng works. I will probably build in some bad luck protection.
Just lost all my stuff, flat broke, had 100g of crack left in my Trunk. The life of a crack dealer is hard, i'm surrounded by bodies.
- When dealing in a vehicle, new Customers will enter the vehicle better, prefering to head to the right of the vehicle before trying to enter. I noticed with certain vehicles they would group up at the front and not enter correctly.
- Removed some code i had left in by mistake that was sometimes causing police blips to be removed.
- Calling Zee while dealing will no longer draw a 2nd heatbar.
- NativeUI's pool draw call will only happen when dealing.
- Fixed oldCustomers dead bodies being persistent.
@gorgonut I have somewhat of a fix, I changed the call to draw nativeUI's bars to only happen when dealing. This will stop his bars being drawn when not dealing. But i think something needs done on his end. TBH i think the bars look pretty poor, so im going to make custom bars that do not require nativeUI. This should stop any incompatibility.
- Fixed that not so random job in the middle of town where the customer was stood in the middle of the road. This was defaulting to the cords 0,0,0 for some reason. This should never happen again.
- Angry peds that are far away should now move towards the player before trying to attack.
- Fixed move customer logic. They should correctly run if on a road, or if they are more than 8m away.
- Dealer now use there money to buy stock, If less they have less then 40oz of weed they prioritize
buying weed spending 75% of all money on it. Less then 40oz of crack 60% of the remainder gets spent
on crack and if less then 40oz of coke whats left gets spent on coke.
- Added subtitle detailing drop mission if accepted.
- Fix for some peds not driving away after entering there vehicle. Not sure if this is completely fixed.
- Increased the range at which Customers are removed as customers.
- Changed the requirement for getting job offers. Its no longer tied to the dealers money, Your debt needs
to be below $110000, and you need to be carrying 2oz or 58g or more.
@gorgonut Thanks, i will look into it. I think i remember someone mentioning this in the past. Seems we are both using nativeUI to draw the bars. A few things i might be able to try but if all else fails i will have a word with the dev of nativeUI and see if they can help.
@DamarJavis Thanks for letting me know, i will look into.
@Playingbaked420 You may have a mod that doesn't work with the new v3 script hook. My mod and most others will work with the old v2. So you could try that.