Välj en av de följande kategorierna för att börja söka bland de senaste GTA 5 PC modden:
@Yelloow You should read about 'false positives'. There is no virus, all of the code can be seen (and downloaded) from the Github link.
@trapx1 Glad I could help!
@Bogus-King My guess would be your windows user account doesn't have read permissions to that path - so you'll need to update your permissions. You could also try right clicking and running the Car Helper as an administrator
@GameTrap If you're having issues you can probably add an exclusion in your antivirus. But there is no trojan, code is available on Github
@s020407 what’s the vehicle you’re trying to import?
@s020407 Fixed in v6.2 once approved by mods
@s020407 It expects a single car at the moment, but I can look into it
@DeadmanWasTaken Added a change in v6.1 to also include the gameName which should fix the issue for most vehicles. Another thing I noticed while modding my game though, is that the game is very particular about what can go inside the makeName and gameName sections inside the vehicles.meta file. For example, if you have a vehicle that has a space, a ' - ', or probably any other characters other than a letter or a number inside one of those sections....the game just doesn't know what to do with it, even if you change the names using the tool. To get around this I had to edit a few of those manually in the problem vehicles.meta files in the mods folder.
I'd like to add a way to make the tool capable of editing those vehicles.meta files directly and importing them back into the mods folder, but I'm not sure if its worth the energy considering how old the game is at this point.
@DeadmanWasTaken So basically in your global.gxt2 file, find '0x67D5210B' and change it to '0xC7D5F5FB' and that will change the name to "Reventon '07".....if that wasn't 100% clear
@DeadmanWasTaken I finally got around to looking at this and I got the same error. The problem is......that Reventon already includes language info for 'Reventon' with a hash against the gameName section in the vehicles.meta file. The add on helper generates hashes against the modelName section. I have to do some more research on how exactly the game deals with languages, but my guess is that the gameName takes precedence over the modelName
For a quick fix, you can change the hash that was generated for your 'Reventon '07' text to 0xC7D5F5FB, and that will fix it. And I'll work on a fix for v6.1. I may change the hashing function to look at gameName instead (or maybe both to be safe). Thanks for bringing this to my attention